Hostel Airport Mexico DF
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very cozy and nice place, very close to the airport so perfect for those arriving late or leaving early (about 15+ minutes walk) The owner Trinidad is very welcoming and nice, great breakfast. ”
- 23 Oct 2013 Asaf Israel
- “ great hostel great woman alltime again thanks for allall ”
- 28 May 2013 Tristan Germany
- “ This is more like a lady's home than a hostel. The room was clean and the bed comfortable. Good internet. The location served it's purpose for a 1 night stopover and easy access to the airport, however it is in an unsafe area and did not appear to be close to food or amenities. ”
- 27 May 2013 Rebecca Australia
- “ 10 min walk for the airport, probably 2 min by taxi. Really cosy and nice hostel in a quiet neighborhood. The old lady who owned it was really nice and helpful! Simple breakfast, cereal and banana! Ok choice for a cheap stay overnight if you're between two flights! ”
- 07 Jan 2013 Anonymous Norway
- “ The hostel is close to the airport (around 10-15 mins walk). The staffs are nice and you can ask for lunch and dinner (of course, you have to pay). But price per night is a bit expensive. ”
- 04 Jan 2013 KIT MAN Hong Kong