Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a really good time at this hostel, the amenities are good, the atmosphere is really good, and it is very clean. We had only one problem because they said that hostel has parking and in fact only has 2 parking lot availables, one night I had to left the car in the street (anyway it is a really secure neiborhood so there is no problem with that). We spent only two nights but it was a really good time. Also the breakfast also is quite complete. ”
- 23 Aug 2013 Anonymous Argentina
- “ If you're going to Mendoza, stay here. End of conversation. This place felt more like a friendly, personal hotel than a typical hostel. Private bedrooms are large, clean, and have private bathrooms. Staff was friendly, personable, and helpful. The breakfast was plentiful and fresh. Common areas were comfortable and inviting which created a great travel-community feel! My girlfriend fell in love with the hostel cat who was very sweet. The quality and comfort here is unbeatable. ”
- 02 May 2013 Matthew USA
- “ Great location. Outstanding staff. ”
- 13 Apr 2013 Frede Denmark
- “ The staff was super helpful and welcoming. Surprisingly quiet and peaceful for a hostel. Great location near Plaza Chile. ”
- 06 Apr 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice hostel, nice staff. The only bad thing was the bed, very uncomfortable (doublé bed, private room). They need to renew them! ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Cecilia Argentina
- “ Pros: Location is OK, a walking distance to the mainsquare (and Carrefour!!), its clean, a lot of touritsinformation, nice common areas (both inside and outside) Cons: The kitchen could be larger, but its "alright", the breakfast is average (cornflakes, dry bread, dulce de leche, jam, butter - coffee and tea) Overall it was a pleasant stay in Mendoza! ”
- 20 Mar 2013 Karen Holk Denmark