Hostel Alessandro Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst hostel I've ever stayed at. The rooms smelt like lamb meat. The whole place needs a make over. The hostel staff aren't very friendly. The only good thing about this hostel is the location. The beds need side lights, if someone entered the room the main light would be left on. which is irritating when you're asleep. ”
- 02 Oct 2016 Charlene Portugal
- “ Wifi didn't work very well. Not enough lockers for people in dorms and not enough plugs for everyone to charge there stuff. Good location right by train station 5min walk. No atmosphere but a 20€ pub and club crawl. ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ - Kitchen is needed ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Mehul India
- “ I didn't stay long enough to have a valuable opinion (only one night) but i was pretty sad that the breakfast was not included ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Really good hostel, i can recommend everyone. But it has 2 handicap. 1- you can't prepare something in kitchen untill 14:00 ( because they want that you need to buy their own breakfast. ) 2- computers really bad. you can do nothing with their computers. ( i couldn't make my online flight check-in cause of the slow and useless internet and browser.) it's interesting because wi-fi is really good in hostel but their own computers have bad connection. if this situations ok for you, you can stay here ”
- 12 Dec 2015 Mustafa Turkey