Hostel Alessandro Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great Guys on the Front desk -- I mean really great. For the money ... and for Rome ... and for a hostel in 2017 ... an insane deal. ... Max. ”
- 16 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ no reportwhen youwant me to changemy room ”
- 02 Nov 2016 Anonymous Greece
- “ The worst hostel I've ever stayed at. The rooms smelt like lamb meat. The whole place needs a make over. The hostel staff aren't very friendly. The only good thing about this hostel is the location. The beds need side lights, if someone entered the room the main light would be left on. which is irritating when you're asleep. ”
- 02 Oct 2016 Charlene Portugal
- “ Wifi didn't work very well. Not enough lockers for people in dorms and not enough plugs for everyone to charge there stuff. Good location right by train station 5min walk. No atmosphere but a 20€ pub and club crawl. ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ - Kitchen is needed ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Mehul India
- “ I didn't stay long enough to have a valuable opinion (only one night) but i was pretty sad that the breakfast was not included ”
- 08 May 2016 Anonymous Canada