Hostel Alessandro Palace & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice hostel, great atmosphere, it's very easy to meet new people. Good partys: pub crawl & rooftop. Rooms get cleaned every day! Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is ok, but not really good. A kitchen is missing :( But it's a really nice hostel! For sure one of the best in Rome, maybe even the best. ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Simon Germany
- “ No breakfasts or kitchen doesn't really make this a very great hostel. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Rozany USA
“ Great hostel. My only complaint is that the water in the shower constantly fluctuated between hot and cold. Not too big of an issue however. Great staff and in a great loaction. ”
Thank you for your compliment and thank you for the report about the shower. We will look into it soon. It has been our pleasure to meet you at our place. Best regards,
- 21 Mar 2016 Erik
“ awesome hostel, nice people at the reception always helpful and kind, very good location
the room is spacious and tidy, it is good that the beds are spread around the vast room so you don't get disturbed easily by other people's noise ,.
more than excelent value for the quality, beyond my expectations ”
Thank you for posting your review and we appreciate your opinion. We will keep it in mind. Hope you have enjoyed your trip in Rome, with staying with us. See you one day again! All the best
- 09 Mar 2016 Fabio Brazil
- “ Very close to Termini station, and the rooms were clean as well. Great value for money, and there is an affordable bar downstairs as well. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Anonymous USA