Hostel Alessandro Palace & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staff was courteous and professional and this makes a stay in another country a lot more comfortable! ”
- 18 Jun 2017 Anonymous Canada
- “ It is 15mins walk from Roma Termini station. The reception staffs are very informative and helpful. They have Pizza day for 12 Euro u have pizza, 2 drinks and 1 shot (at the bar 5th floor rooftop). 30 mins walk to all cultural sites like Vatican and Colliseum and other great places. ”
- 21 Mar 2017 Joanne Allen
- “ Nice hostel, great atmosphere, it's very easy to meet new people. Good partys: pub crawl & rooftop. Rooms get cleaned every day! Very friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast is ok, but not really good. A kitchen is missing :( But it's a really nice hostel! For sure one of the best in Rome, maybe even the best. ”
- 16 Aug 2016 Simon Germany