Hostel Alessandro Palace & Bar
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very close to the train station, a lot of restaurants and tourist places. ”
- 05 Sep 2018 SALVADOR Mexico
- “ I had a good stay (2 nights). I am 69 but did not feel that it was too noisey. Best thing was good Wi-Fi which worked in entire building. After I checked out I was able to sit in social room and continue with internet project. Washrooms and toilets sufficiently clean considering the amount of guests using them. I did notice that almost anyone could walk into the ground floor and probably wander upstairs to use, for example, the showers. I did feel very safe in my room, ”
- 13 May 2018 Anonymous USA
- “ Lockers in room are damaged. Can’t use. Moreover, not everyone will carry a padlock. Location is very conveniently located near termini station. Bathroom not well kept. Only once a day cleaning. ”
- 01 May 2018 Anonymous Malaysia