Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Fantastic hostel. My only little complaint would be the lack of outlets in the rooms, but other than that, it was excellent. Best WiFi I've had in any hostel, even from the corner room of the third floor. Clean, nice staff, very helpful. ”
- 03 May 2015 Austin USA
- “ The staff has been friendly and helpful. ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ The majority of the hostel staff were great, it's just unfortunate that the cleaning staff were a bit rude. If you need to spend the day in your room, for example if you get really sick or need to get work done, the cleaning staff make it well known that you are in their way (slamming doors!). You had to lock the bedroom doors from the inside which made me a bit uneasy! Also, the bar area is great, but it would be nice to have somewhere else to hang out with people to get a better vibe. ”
- 06 Mar 2015 Sarah Germany
- “ This hostel is awesome ! The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the facilities are handy and very clean. What it makes it in this hostel is the atmosphere, everyone is very nice and the bar always has people to chat with. 10/10 would come back ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very clean and nice hostel. facilities are good and look like it was recently renovated. It's actually fun taking a shoer there. The sheets are included in the price but you need to bring your towel (maybe they can give towels, I didn't ask). The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Would definitely go there again ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ not enough plugs for charging . bad wifi. not so clean, the bathroom is small. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous China