Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very clean and nice hostel. facilities are good and look like it was recently renovated. It's actually fun taking a shoer there. The sheets are included in the price but you need to bring your towel (maybe they can give towels, I didn't ask). The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Would definitely go there again ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ not enough plugs for charging . bad wifi. not so clean, the bathroom is small. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous China
- “ This is an excellent hostel: clean, modern, comfortable, friendly staff, and well located not from the U-bahn station or the Hauptbahnhof. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 19 May 2014 Braden Canada
- “ This is a REALLY good hostel and I have been staying in them for years and years. Full Length lockers in the room, VERY clean facilities, 3 stops from the train station, a welcome beer for 1 Euro, sweets, maps, towels & sheets (5 Euro deposit returned). I cannot give a stronger recommendation. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very far walk from the train station, and right on the very edge of town. This wasn't in any kind of neighborhood worth strolling through. Breakfast was over-priced. Had to leave locker keys at reception desk. Surely, there must be better options in Stuttgart. ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Brendan USA
- “ Good value for money, nice kitchen and nice size room. ”
- 02 Mar 2014 Anonymous USA