Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is awesome ! The staff is very friendly and helpful, and the facilities are handy and very clean. What it makes it in this hostel is the atmosphere, everyone is very nice and the bar always has people to chat with. 10/10 would come back ”
- 29 Jan 2015 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Very clean and nice hostel. facilities are good and look like it was recently renovated. It's actually fun taking a shoer there. The sheets are included in the price but you need to bring your towel (maybe they can give towels, I didn't ask). The staff was VERY friendly and helpful. Would definitely go there again ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous Israel
- “ not enough plugs for charging . bad wifi. not so clean, the bathroom is small. ”
- 20 Nov 2014 Anonymous China
- “ This is an excellent hostel: clean, modern, comfortable, friendly staff, and well located not from the U-bahn station or the Hauptbahnhof. I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 19 May 2014 Braden Canada
- “ This is a REALLY good hostel and I have been staying in them for years and years. Full Length lockers in the room, VERY clean facilities, 3 stops from the train station, a welcome beer for 1 Euro, sweets, maps, towels & sheets (5 Euro deposit returned). I cannot give a stronger recommendation. ”
- 28 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very far walk from the train station, and right on the very edge of town. This wasn't in any kind of neighborhood worth strolling through. Breakfast was over-priced. Had to leave locker keys at reception desk. Surely, there must be better options in Stuttgart. ”
- 13 Apr 2014 Brendan USA