Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Love the mega size kitchen, well equipped and had plenty of space to make a dinner. The location was good, LIDL was just around the corner, and it's just 3 stations away from Hauptbahnhof, the neighbourhood is quiet and cozy too. WIFI connection was not stable, especially in night. It's quite hot in the room, but you can rent a fan with deposit from reception so I think this is okay. ”
- 08 Jul 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ I really enjoyed this hostel and was considering staying longer just so I could stay there. There nothing else to say other than this play is excellent and I would 100% stay again if I visit Stuttgart again. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Fantastic hostel. My only little complaint would be the lack of outlets in the rooms, but other than that, it was excellent. Best WiFi I've had in any hostel, even from the corner room of the third floor. Clean, nice staff, very helpful. ”
- 03 May 2015 Austin USA