Hostel Amigo Suites Downtown
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff and location are the best thing about Amigos. Very friendly and helpful. And the location is just blocks from the Zocalo (center of Mexico City), although it's down a dark alley which at nighttime can be a little intimidating. Unfortunately, considering its rating on this website, I was I disappointed by the facilities. The dorms are very basic, lacking any charm. The facilities are old and worn-out. The beds are not very comfortable, and the first two nights cold with no blankets. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Matthew USA
- “ Food and staff excellent. Bed not comfortable. Room very clean. ”
- 19 Jan 2016 Charles And Zella USA
- “ Nice hostel, but very noisy (door have to be slammed, bar on the last floor, very echo...) it did not sleep well. Also, there is nothing to evacuate the humidity when we take a shower, so the rooms are quite hot and humid. Other than that, everything was good! Staff was helpful, food was good, very well located. ”
- 21 Nov 2015 Katherine Guylaine Canada