Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is just for people who want to hang around drinking all day. It is not very clean and the atmosphere is really strange. I wouldn't recommend this people for women as you might feel a little bit afraid with all the men around you. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Sarah
- “ We stayed in a private room with shared bath; the room was spacious with a nice high ceiling. There never was a queue for the showers and the bathroom was very clean. The breakfeast was substantial, with pancakes raising it above the level of a standard continental. The location was super, lots of cafes, bars and really nice murals nearby! ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous Ireland
- “ The hostel was empty so the atmosphere might be better with more guests. ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ You can hear everything to your room. There isn´t soap on the showers and they close the commun kitchen already at 10pm, which is early. And they don´t have natural water for breakfest, only tee or coffee. Good thing is that there are 3 commun computers with internet, although one of them didn´t work. ”
- 17 May 2013 Noora Finland