Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was empty so the atmosphere might be better with more guests. ”
- 19 Nov 2013 Anonymous England
- “ You can hear everything to your room. There isn´t soap on the showers and they close the commun kitchen already at 10pm, which is early. And they don´t have natural water for breakfest, only tee or coffee. Good thing is that there are 3 commun computers with internet, although one of them didn´t work. ”
- 17 May 2013 Noora Finland
- “ Cool spot near Zocalo. Too bad the bar closes at 11 pm. ”
- 11 Mar 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Good hostel. ”
- 26 Jan 2013 Oscar Mexico
- “ Good points: Friendly staff, good social area and small bar is great to meet people. Bad points: The doors slam and the rooms are all loud, they have a pool table next to the rooms and no low noise policy late at night. the bathrooms were always out of toilet paper and dirty, and the showers had no shelves and anything to put your clothes or soaps. The tour to teotihuacan was way over priced and our tour guide got caught sneaking us in and had to go back and pay. Get the public bus ”
- 30 Dec 2012 Anonymous Australia
- “ This hostel has a great deal of character and is pretty well maintained. It is in the heart of historical Mexico City and a short walk to a couple of must see's. General concensus was that the atmosphere was a bit lacking, however. Great place to stay for a tourist looking to see the sites, but not too lively. ”
- 29 Dec 2012 Kyle USA