Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ There are no rules that should be posted inside the rooms or outside, it was like a party inside the rooms, not only my room but other rooms as well. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel is just for people who want to hang around drinking all day. It is not very clean and the atmosphere is really strange. I wouldn't recommend this people for women as you might feel a little bit afraid with all the men around you. ”
- 19 Mar 2014 Sarah
- “ We stayed in a private room with shared bath; the room was spacious with a nice high ceiling. There never was a queue for the showers and the bathroom was very clean. The breakfeast was substantial, with pancakes raising it above the level of a standard continental. The location was super, lots of cafes, bars and really nice murals nearby! ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous Ireland