Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Terrible hostel - no security for your belongings, very unclean, and a rude staff (that smokes in the hostel). If you can avoid this choice, do so. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel is the worst I have been in. When I arrived I was asked to sleep on the floor because they had given my bed to someone else despite I had booked in advance and paid a deposit. The floor smelt of urine throughout the whole hostel. The bed sheets were dirty, stained and smelt like stale sweat, they never bothered to change the bed sheets or wash them from previous people. I was still made to pay for the night. Staff were unfriendly unwelcoming and could not speak English. DISGUSTING!!! ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Sarah
- “ I saw a pad for entering a pin for opening the door. I was told that it doesn't work. I asked about safes or keys for the room. There were none. I complained about the fact that I asked for a bed in a 6 bed dorm but was given one in a 8 bed dorm. That became ten beds when two mattresses were laid out on the floor. The roof in the commons was leaking during a rainstorm. Despite the 24-hour reception, the owner was asleep. I took my bags, walked over some people sleeping in the hallway and left. ”
- 05 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ I enjoyed my stay and it was definitely worth it as one of the cheaper hostels in Split over summer. Great location. Only small things are security (no lockers and the front door appeared to be perpetually unlocked) and heat - the fan in the room didn't work particularly effectively. Otherwise a great stay and there's a good kitchen on offer. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Australia