Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Location is absolutely perfect! However there were no locks on any of the doors including the one to actually enter the hostel....any one could walk in at any time of day Staff were friendly enough, however all the bathroom facilities were poor and generally very unclean. I was there over the ultra festival weekend so the atmosphere was great Would recommend for people spending a couple of nights in split but no more ”
- 11 Jul 2015 Laura Australia
- “ Terrible hostel - no security for your belongings, very unclean, and a rude staff (that smokes in the hostel). If you can avoid this choice, do so. ”
- 30 May 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel is the worst I have been in. When I arrived I was asked to sleep on the floor because they had given my bed to someone else despite I had booked in advance and paid a deposit. The floor smelt of urine throughout the whole hostel. The bed sheets were dirty, stained and smelt like stale sweat, they never bothered to change the bed sheets or wash them from previous people. I was still made to pay for the night. Staff were unfriendly unwelcoming and could not speak English. DISGUSTING!!! ”
- 13 Sep 2014 Sarah