Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ DON'T COME HERE!! Hostel was the worst place I have ever stayed in. I have travelled a lot, even cheap hostels in Asia!!! The staff didn't speak english and was very unfriendly. The rooms were very small, without windows or air conditioning and had not bean cleaned in a long time! The bed sheets were not on the beds so we could see that the mattresses and pillows were many years old and full of colorful stains. There was only one shower and one toilet for the whole floor. Both very disgusting! ”
- 07 Sep 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ Outside the building theres the name of another hotel. But go inside the building and ask at the reception for hostel Andrew. Air conditioning at least in my room consisted only in a small fan which didnt help a lot. I was there in August and it was really too hot to even fall asleep. ”
- 03 Aug 2013 Jan Czech Republic
- “ There isn't a good air contioning. Bathroom is clean and there is a small kitchen. Actually the hostel next to this hostel is more beatiful than this one. I wish to stay at that ,I think the name is Hostel Yellow. Lots of young people stay at there and there is a nice bar. ”
- 18 Jul 2013 Anonymous Turkey
- “ Staff was nice, but could not speak English at all. There are lockers under the beds which are OK. The atmosphere was not bad, but not extremely friendly too. The shower was cleaned every day but there was nothing to clean it yourself after you used it so it was quickly dirty again. The beds were not very comfortable, even for a youth hostel. In the end, I found it quite expensive, the main good point being the location (really near the main train station). ”
- 30 May 2013 Maximilien
- “ Overall OK, but staff needs to be more friendly to customer. At least when talking look in the eyes. ”
- 17 May 2013 Francisco Portugal
- “ It's 10 min away from the main station. It's kind of a quite hostel. You can just wash and sleep. NO bar or restaurant. One bad thing is that there is only one shower booth and one toilet. So i had to wait to wash. and Best thing is wifi! You can use wifi in your room. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Anonymous South Korea