Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cosy little hostel, great staff and relaxed atmosphere. Good buffet breakfast included. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ A very nice stay in this hostel in rotterdam. The reception is very helpful to our needs. ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Large hostel with friendly atmosphere and good music. Many stairs and no elevator. I loved that the lockers had electrical outlets INSIDE so you could charge your devices while they were locked up and not have to worry about it- what a great idea! Great staff, nice kitchen. My only complaint besides having to climb so many stairs is the smoke coming inside the common area from the outside smoking area in the back. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 danna USA
- “ I'm completly satisfied about staying at Ani&Haakien, the stuff was dedicated and really helpful. The atmosphere, furniture, garden were stunning. What's more- it's very close to the Central Station, which is a huge advantage. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Maja Poland
- “ They've put a lot of effort into making it pretty, but the atmosphere was kind of lacking. The staff spent a lot of time talking to each other instead of with the guests. When I came to check in, they ignored me for like 3 minutes while they finished a conversation in Spanish - not cool. The place is very pretty and the kitchen and garden is good. The showers are crappy. Also curtains around the beds would be nice, a lot of hostels do that. And bedside lamps. ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Michaela Denmark