Hostel Ani & Haakien Rotterdam
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Amazing hostel, I'd come back to Rotterdam just to go to this hostel again. The atmosphere is great, all the guests and the staff are super friendly and fun, and the facilities are excellent. One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at ”
- 14 Aug 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ I just love that place. You feel like home in here. The staff put their heart into everything they do and they always have their customers in focus. The entire hostel is bright and clean both in rooms and in common areas. Everything has a slight touch of caring hand. They have a spacious kitchen/breakfast room and a wonderful patio with some hammocks where you can just lay your head down and relax. I recommend this hostel with all my heart. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Cosy little hostel, great staff and relaxed atmosphere. Good buffet breakfast included. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 Anonymous England
- “ A very nice stay in this hostel in rotterdam. The reception is very helpful to our needs. ”
- 15 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Large hostel with friendly atmosphere and good music. Many stairs and no elevator. I loved that the lockers had electrical outlets INSIDE so you could charge your devices while they were locked up and not have to worry about it- what a great idea! Great staff, nice kitchen. My only complaint besides having to climb so many stairs is the smoke coming inside the common area from the outside smoking area in the back. ”
- 03 Oct 2014 danna USA
- “ I'm completly satisfied about staying at Ani&Haakien, the stuff was dedicated and really helpful. The atmosphere, furniture, garden were stunning. What's more- it's very close to the Central Station, which is a huge advantage. ”
- 10 Sep 2014 Maja Poland