Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A mix of modern & traditional in this reno of Japanese style home. Common area is spacious & modern, with relaxing sofas, big TV & separate dining area where Ann & her staff were gracious to host an okonomiyaki party. Great people! Main hall is a nice area to relax & look at a central zen garden. Great feature! Slept in standard bunk dorm which was fine. Bathroom has cool interior with stepping stone floor and wood walls. So clean! Location is good, 10 min walk from subway. Best stay in Nagoya! ”
- 30 Sep 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ It is a really nice place to stay, but we had a small problem there. We booked the whole room and left our luggages open and left for nagoya castle. When we came back, our luggages , which were open when we left the room, was closed and moved to the corner of the room. Nothing was stolen but all our valuables and personal stuff were in there. It felt so bad that we dont want to stay one more night. It was a good thing that we booked only for two nights. I will never stay there again. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ the staffs are very helpful, the location is very good, close to metro. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 yuen yi Hong Kong