Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is a really nice place to stay, but we had a small problem there. We booked the whole room and left our luggages open and left for nagoya castle. When we came back, our luggages , which were open when we left the room, was closed and moved to the corner of the room. Nothing was stolen but all our valuables and personal stuff were in there. It felt so bad that we dont want to stay one more night. It was a good thing that we booked only for two nights. I will never stay there again. ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Anonymous Turkey
- “ the staffs are very helpful, the location is very good, close to metro. ”
- 27 Jun 2014 yuen yi Hong Kong
- “ staffs and atmoshere were really nice !!! Very clean and traditional . The only drawback is the place is a bit far from the station. it takes 10 mins on foot. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I didn't really like the atmosphere here. They had only one table in one room where you were allowed to eat, I didn't like having such strict rules like that, especially because it was a bit pricey for the dorm room. That being said it was comfortable and clean. Just beware, they only have a squat toilet, so if you're afraid of those don't stay here. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ My stay at the Hostel Ann was great due to the help and kindness of Alex (staff). In the common room there was always somebody in the evenings to talk to. Especially the hot shower was really nice after days of lots of walking in the cold. Thank you very much -I'll definetly stay at the Hostel Ann again if I ever get the possibility to come back to Nagoya (: ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Sabine Germany