Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ staffs and atmoshere were really nice !!! Very clean and traditional . The only drawback is the place is a bit far from the station. it takes 10 mins on foot. ”
- 22 Mar 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I didn't really like the atmosphere here. They had only one table in one room where you were allowed to eat, I didn't like having such strict rules like that, especially because it was a bit pricey for the dorm room. That being said it was comfortable and clean. Just beware, they only have a squat toilet, so if you're afraid of those don't stay here. ”
- 09 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ My stay at the Hostel Ann was great due to the help and kindness of Alex (staff). In the common room there was always somebody in the evenings to talk to. Especially the hot shower was really nice after days of lots of walking in the cold. Thank you very much -I'll definetly stay at the Hostel Ann again if I ever get the possibility to come back to Nagoya (: ”
- 17 Jan 2014 Sabine Germany
- “ I really ejoyed staying here and kept extending my stay. Everyone that stayed here was very friendly. It was very age diverse which I appreciated since I was on the older age range. ”
- 26 Nov 2013 roxanne USA
- “ Very friendly staff. Eager to help out and assist. They speak good English as well. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous India
- “ Go here if you want to stay in a beautifully well maintained hostel with great atmosphere and amazing staff. ”
- 30 May 2013 Anonymous Canada