Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very friendly staff. Well written information about hostel "rules" (nice and reasonable ones) and info about surrounding sights. Could definitely visit again (and sorry for only one night stay) if we just plan to travel same area again. Well, overall Montenegro was much more than we expected, and so was hostel Anton, maybe some other time longer visit. We can recommend this to everyone who like relaxing, artistic, musical atmosphere. One of the best hostels we've been so far ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Janne Finland
- “ We spend four nights at Hostel Anton in Tivat an generelly enjoyed out stay. Helpfull and friendly staff and great atmosphere. Besides that only 15 minutes walk from the beach! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Great atmosphere and very friendly & helpful staff. Also there was occasionally live music in the evenings which was very nice. Small downsides: the room was very hot and the place could have been a little cleaner (but it was still very doable). ”
- 14 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ This is the nicest place ive been to so far! Staff is amazing and super friendly. They will do all the calls you need to have your trip planned nicely. They took care to put me back on my feet when I was sick. I couldnt have wished for better. Almost felt like home. ”
- 03 May 2013 Anonymous Canada