Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel Atlantik is a small hostel run by a sweet, attentive family who met us in the enclosed courtyard, offered us apple tea and Turkish coffee, and spent time chatting with us and giving us information about Skopje. The upstairs apt (with 4 twin beds and shower) was simply and colorfully decorated, very clean and very comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was Macedonian pastry fresh from the bakery. We walked to the center of Skopje in about 10-15 minutes. It's a great place. ”
- 19 May 2015 Melissa USA
- “ Our host was a really kind and nice. He helped us out really much and gave lots of suggestions. If i am going to visit one more time, i will surely book this hostel one more time. ”
- 03 Feb 2015 Anonymous Turkey
- “ EXTREMELY welcoming and helpful hosts with loads of information on timetables, daytrips, eating places etc. Very good value for money. ”
- 20 Jul 2014 Anonymous Germany