Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Little bit outside, but great accommodation ”
- 21 Oct 2013 David Germany
- “ Stayed here for a week for business. Really friendly host; his wife keeps the place spotless. Only two rooms, one bathroom to share. Small kitchen area, living room with TV. Good value for money! ”
- 31 Oct 2012 Anonymous USA
- “ This is one of the most trouble free hostels in which we've stayed. The owners are more than friendly and will do everything they can to make your stay enjoyable. Make sure to engage them in conversation as they will explain anything Macedonian. The rooms are extremely clean as is the bathroom. Breakfast is not included but they will show you the best local bakeries and restaurants. I would recommend this hostel to anyone that wants a calm and comfortable stay. ”
- 23 Jun 2012 Liam England
- “ We found our hosts very hospitable,collected us from the bus station and delivered us back at 5.30am the next day! Our only regret is that we did not stay longer as the City Centre has much to see,amazing by night, within easy walking distance from the Hostel. I would definitely recommend this hostel, we very much enjoyed our stay here. ”
- 11 Apr 2012 Margaret