Hostel Bambu Mini
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel would have been fine except for the noise. The bar's constant pumping music is heard across the hostel, which is so small that anyone socializing/drinking in the main room can be heard clearly in the rooms. Don't stay in room #1 like we did - we stayed 3 nights and barely got any sleep. The breakfast is also very supbar, and any eggs cost extra. ”
- 18 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very helpful receptionist. Delicious breakfast included and affordable dinner options from the bar (stir fry). Community spaces, kitchen for cooking, great location merely blocks from the bus station to Iguazu Falls & airport. ”
- 24 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ great place to stay and the manager was a great host. ”
- 08 Mar 2016 ken New Zealand
- “ Nice place, close to the bus station and restaurant. The Bar offers a welcome drink and cocktails were realy famous. ”
- 09 Dec 2015 Vianneck France
- “ great people great hostel ”
- 20 Nov 2015 Ozdemir Seyhun