Hostel Bambu Mini
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They did not answer our emails regarding later arrival (two days before) and gave away our room... Seemed not to be a good organized place. We were really disappointed... ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stayed here for two nights only. The hostel is in a good spot, easy to find, the staff is very helpful and will answer all your questions. I stayed in the mixed dorm, which was almost full, but still could get good rest. The showers and toilets were clean, and there was no problem with water. It's a good hostel. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous Serbia
- “ We went to Puerto Igauzu in the quiet season and the hostel turned out to be the most happening place in town! There was a lovely atmosphere and the staff were always helpful, no matter how much we might have vexed them! It was excellent value for money and the breakfast was had a good range of different foods. The security was great; maybe it's because it was the quiet season, but I stupidly left my IPod on my pillow and when I came back at the end of the day it was still there. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Hannah England
- “ I absolutely loved this hostel. The bar and outside area was very cute and the people were super friendly. I felt at home tree and was sad to leave the new friends I made. One of the receptionists, Carola, is so sweet and fun. We even became friends from my stay there. Great place for meeting new people! ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The only problem with this Hostel i sthe dont have locks for the lockers... cant rent one either .... The rest is Great, staff and atmosphere. Every room had air conditioning! ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous Germany
- “ The staff (Pablo) was very friendly and the facilities aren't bad, but BEWARE they have BED BUGS. I had a reservation for two nights, found the bedbug on night one and they immediately moved me to a private room. However, the next day, I had to find a new accommodation a they claimed they had no other rooms available except for the ones with bedbugs (but when I checked that night, the hostel was pretty empty). they also tried to overcharge me for an airport transfer. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 Anonymous USA