Hostel Bambu Mini
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed in this hostel for three nights when visiting the falls. Our private room for two exceeded our expectations. The bed was extremely comfy, air conditioning worked flawlessly and the room was very clean. Staff was most kind and polite. Delicious wok was served for a very fair price every evening and the breakfast was almost hotel-level buffet, Would go again! ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anni Finland
- “ Very helpful and friendly staff. A pleasant atmosphere. ”
- 01 Mar 2015 John New Zealand
- “ The staff is great. They were super helpful and friendly. The beds were comfy and the atmosphere was nice. A real travelers hostel. ”
- 12 Feb 2015 Anonymous Belgium