Hostel Bambu Mini
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ They did not answer our emails regarding later arrival (two days before) and gave away our room... Seemed not to be a good organized place. We were really disappointed... ”
- 02 Jan 2014 Anonymous Germany
- “ I stayed here for two nights only. The hostel is in a good spot, easy to find, the staff is very helpful and will answer all your questions. I stayed in the mixed dorm, which was almost full, but still could get good rest. The showers and toilets were clean, and there was no problem with water. It's a good hostel. ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous Serbia
- “ We went to Puerto Igauzu in the quiet season and the hostel turned out to be the most happening place in town! There was a lovely atmosphere and the staff were always helpful, no matter how much we might have vexed them! It was excellent value for money and the breakfast was had a good range of different foods. The security was great; maybe it's because it was the quiet season, but I stupidly left my IPod on my pillow and when I came back at the end of the day it was still there. ”
- 17 Oct 2013 Hannah England
- “ I absolutely loved this hostel. The bar and outside area was very cute and the people were super friendly. I felt at home tree and was sad to leave the new friends I made. One of the receptionists, Carola, is so sweet and fun. We even became friends from my stay there. Great place for meeting new people! ”
- 25 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA