Hostel Banja Luka
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was not clean at all. May it was the mater of season, I was there in the end of September. It was like second-quality motel. But the owner is nice old woman who'll help you for extra euro. ”
- 17 Sep 2013 Anonymous Russia
- “ This hostel is a fraud. It accepted my deposit, but when I arrived at the suburban premises (no easy task) the hostel door was open, but the place was dirty, dishes in the sink, and no guests (according to the log) since Autumn last year. After much ringing around, a nice old lady appeared, who told me the hostel was ´closed´. However, she then rang a friend, who came and collected me in her car and drove me to another hostel near town centre. I suspect good references to this hostel are fake. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 william England
- “ They were very helpfull to find hotel.And the location is quite well. ”
- 25 Feb 2011 Yildiray Turkey
- “ Not a real backpacker's hostel but a guest house... I traveled with some friends so it fit our needs... we only stayed one night on Banja Luca and it was towards the end of our trip so we were no looking fwd to party. Kind staff. ”
- 24 Feb 2011 Mario