Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very hard to find, you have to buzz into an unmarked building and then go to the 2nd floor. Location is amazing, near Roma Termini station and can walk to Colosseum. At night, the area around the hostel may be sketchy, but overall still safe. Bedding and lockers are provided, but the lockers are somewhat broken, also bring your own lock. The rooms are spacious and impressive and the beds are standalone, not bunk, which is nice. Bathrooms are usable. There is a common area and free internet. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Barbara USA
- “ The hostel is nice, nothing special, the rooms are small and the bathrooms are TINY - trying to maneuver my way around the shower was an ordeal - it took me twice as long to get ready each day because of this. The staff, however, was friendly, nice and resourceful. The location is a bit sketchy, but it is conveniently located and there are restaurants opened till late in the area so that gives you comfort and some sense of safety. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Vanessa USA
- “ Although they seem to be rebranding themselves as a hotel, this place is very much a hostel! It's great value for money, the location is awesome (just avoiding wandering as far as via giolitti at night if you're a lone female, otherwise the surrounding streets felt safe and full of life). It was possible to walk everywhere I wanted to, including the Vatican, Piazza Napoleone, the coliseum, Spanish steps. If you're on a budget I highly recommend this place. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The location is quite convenient for its short distance to the main station. Staffs are all friendly. The first day's room is not so good for there was no lock on the door. When moved to the fifth floor everything is fine. Anyway you can leave important things in the reception when you leave. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The rooms are really clean and big and open, but the kitchen is insanely small and there is no many utensils to actually cook with, specially glasses, I ended up drinking my wine in an empty jelly jar. There is never napkins nor rags, so you dont even have a towel to clean yourself when cooking. The restrooms are filthy as hell, but because people is really messy and also they dont get cleaned very often, it is terrible to take showers there. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Colombia