Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ No wifi, no lights on the bathroom or toilet... the location is good but you can take a better hostel a litle far and go to the center by subway in few minuts for 1.5 euro. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good hostel and if you don't mind walking 15 minutes to the Colosseum, its a pretty good location with restaurants and shops all around. The room was pretty basic with no locking facilities, but the beds were comfy and we had a fan to keep us cool (after being told the air con was broken). Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Bathrooms were pretty small. But all in all a good place if you're looking for a short stay. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Very hard to find, you have to buzz into an unmarked building and then go to the 2nd floor. Location is amazing, near Roma Termini station and can walk to Colosseum. At night, the area around the hostel may be sketchy, but overall still safe. Bedding and lockers are provided, but the lockers are somewhat broken, also bring your own lock. The rooms are spacious and impressive and the beds are standalone, not bunk, which is nice. Bathrooms are usable. There is a common area and free internet. ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Barbara USA
- “ Overall quality is good for the price. My biggest complaint would be their security system which involved waving to the person at the desk, they would then hit a buzzer to allow you access to the floor. If your room is close to the buzzer you will be listening to it late into the night. ”
- 16 May 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is nice, nothing special, the rooms are small and the bathrooms are TINY - trying to maneuver my way around the shower was an ordeal - it took me twice as long to get ready each day because of this. The staff, however, was friendly, nice and resourceful. The location is a bit sketchy, but it is conveniently located and there are restaurants opened till late in the area so that gives you comfort and some sense of safety. ”
- 23 Apr 2014 Vanessa USA