Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff were nice to accommodate me for 1 extra night at the hostel because I incorrectly booked the wrong arrival date. Staff is knowledgable about buses and visiting the must see sights. Has a kitchen but the fridge needs to be cleaned out...some moldy food in fridge. Good location, near termini rail/bus/metro stations. Didn't like the add-on visitor tax per night Italy is charging all tourists. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ O quarto que fiquei parecia quarto de hotel. Tomei banho gelado por alguns dias. O Wi-Fi não funciona nos quartos. Recepcionista fala até Português. No geral, foi agradável. ”
- 22 May 2015 LUCAS BONUCCI RAPOSO Brazil
- “ I don't suggest this hotel anymore. Our flight had been canceled. And i told them this. Although i told them they charged all the money. I didn't get any service but i paid the money. Thank you(!) hostel beauty. ”
- 12 May 2015 volkan hamdi Turkey
- “ i was looking for a hostel to stay there for only one night and this one was the cheapest ... i paid like 16 EUR so one can expect that the quality is not good. Bottom line, it's only good for short stays mainly because of its location. ”
- 02 Apr 2015 Anonymous Syria
- “ No wifi, no lights on the bathroom or toilet... the location is good but you can take a better hostel a litle far and go to the center by subway in few minuts for 1.5 euro. ”
- 28 Dec 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Good hostel and if you don't mind walking 15 minutes to the Colosseum, its a pretty good location with restaurants and shops all around. The room was pretty basic with no locking facilities, but the beds were comfy and we had a fan to keep us cool (after being told the air con was broken). Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Bathrooms were pretty small. But all in all a good place if you're looking for a short stay. ”
- 12 Aug 2014 Anonymous England