Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Although they seem to be rebranding themselves as a hotel, this place is very much a hostel! It's great value for money, the location is awesome (just avoiding wandering as far as via giolitti at night if you're a lone female, otherwise the surrounding streets felt safe and full of life). It was possible to walk everywhere I wanted to, including the Vatican, Piazza Napoleone, the coliseum, Spanish steps. If you're on a budget I highly recommend this place. ”
- 14 Mar 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The location is quite convenient for its short distance to the main station. Staffs are all friendly. The first day's room is not so good for there was no lock on the door. When moved to the fifth floor everything is fine. Anyway you can leave important things in the reception when you leave. ”
- 12 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The rooms are really clean and big and open, but the kitchen is insanely small and there is no many utensils to actually cook with, specially glasses, I ended up drinking my wine in an empty jelly jar. There is never napkins nor rags, so you dont even have a towel to clean yourself when cooking. The restrooms are filthy as hell, but because people is really messy and also they dont get cleaned very often, it is terrible to take showers there. ”
- 19 Feb 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ In my experience, it's a wonderful hostel. I was there for two nights, the staff is incredibly helpful and nice.mthe overall place is very clean (I stayed in a single room, which I recommend of you are traveling alone, private shower and bathroom.) The location is super close to termini station and to the metro station, kist be sure to learn your way in and out of the neighborhood during the day, because it's not a very nice zone to get lost alone in the night. The only downside apart from the ”
- 10 Jun 2013 Anonymous Mexico