Hostel Bekuo San Jose
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This was our last stop after 10 days of travel. We were concerned to arrive after 10pm we were welcomed immediately and given a free upgrade to our room. The staff was extremely helpful! Gabby even reserved us an airport taxi at a great price for early the next morning. Within minutes of arriving we were asked to hang out by other hostel guests and given free cookies. This was such a great stop, I only wish we could've stayed longer! AND.. Two words... "hot shower!" ”
- 13 Feb 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff were helpful and very friendly. The bed we had was extremely comfortable. It seemed like mostly men staying at the hostel. The only other women I saw worked at the hostel. All in all we were satisfied. ”
- 15 Jan 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ Very helpful staff. Lots of information provided about how to travel throughout the country. Also a very nice pet rabbit living in the courtyard! Would definity recommend this hostel! ”
- 03 Dec 2014 Emily USA