Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Cute little hostel, nice staff, nothing to complain! ”
- 03 Sep 2013 Miriam Germany
- “ Very friendly and sweet girl that worked there. The opening time are not right at their website, they didn´t come before 11.30. Safe and good location. Will definitely recommend this hostel if you are flexible with opening time! ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Veronika Sweden
- “ Really nice homely little hostel, and the owner was lovely. Lockers under the beds and locks were provided. We were told to lock the front door every time we went through it. Bathrooms were really clean. Free tea and coffee all day. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Welcoming staff very friendly and efficient. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ very nice authentic hostel. good location - 5 minutes of walking from the Vaclav Square. my single room was rather small, but it's totally ok for one-night-stay. ”
- 06 Jul 2013 Anonymous Russia