Hostel Bella Capri
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ was great to stay but...the matress so bad ”
- 29 Sep 2015 Lior
- “ unfortunately i didn't actually make it to this hostel due to a friend losing his passport along our travels, now despite my very descriptive and polite email explaining this to the hostel i received no reply whats so ever and was still charged the full amount with out warning for the first night, this doesn't say much about the staff there so i think i was let of the hook not being able to get to this one. ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel was hard to find and the doors to the building were never locked or when they were it was still pretty easy to get buzzed in and depended on an honour system to check in. Not having our own keys was annoying as you had to trust your roomates to lock the door. The hostel itself was fiarly dirty and ill-equipped. The breakfast wasn't that great. The kitchen was ill-equipped making it hard to cook for yourself. The beds were clean at least. No hand soap in the washrooms wasn't expected ”
- 24 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ the location is quite good, but as it's too old and poor for the facilities, it's hard to make a comment, coz the people working there are very nice, the price is cheap at the same time, hard to get hot water for shower ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous China
- “ O colchão não é dos melhores mas da para dormir. O Wi-Fi é ruim. O chuveiro é maravilhoso. Sai muita água e muito quente, se quiser. No geral, gostei. ”
- 18 May 2015 LUCAS BONUCCI RAPOSO Brazil