Hostel Bella Capri
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Travelers here is the great place to stay in. very good location, friendly staff & good facilities. ”
- 27 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ We found bedbugs in our room - and one of us was attacked really bad. More than 100 times! However we did end up only paying half price, but still it's not okay. Also it did not seem like this is something the staff was doing anything to fix and it definitely was not the first time. ”
- 18 Oct 2013 Caroline Rud Denmark
- “ Bella Capri is central, easy to find, and easy going. Whether you're staying for the night or a while and interested in tourist spots or local ones, the staff is very helpful, friendly, and knowledgeable about the area. My group went out in Napoli during nights, visited Pompeii and the Amalfie Coast during the day, great experience. The breakfast is pretty decent too. When I returned to my school in Rome I was told by a local friend that I'd scored one of the best places to stay in his opinion. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Samuel USA
- “ They were so helpful with bus and ferry information. ”
- 04 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada