Hostel Bella Capri
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the location is quite good, but as it's too old and poor for the facilities, it's hard to make a comment, coz the people working there are very nice, the price is cheap at the same time, hard to get hot water for shower ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous China
- “ O colchão não é dos melhores mas da para dormir. O Wi-Fi é ruim. O chuveiro é maravilhoso. Sai muita água e muito quente, se quiser. No geral, gostei. ”
- 18 May 2015 LUCAS BONUCCI RAPOSO Brazil
- “ The staff was very nice, thanks. But the kitchenet was rather poor. More likely as a place just to sit here than to prepare or even warm food. It was said about the possibility to have coffe or tea any time, but in fact nothing was available. ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ A great hostel! Mostly filled with young people. The minute we got in, the front desk guy gave us maps and explained everything. He answered all our questions and showed us where everything we were interested to see is! The breakfast is included - croissant, butter, jam, cereals, coffee/milk...all you need for a nice breakfast! A shared common room and kitchen. Very nice location - 2 min from Castel Nuovo and 2 min from the bus to Pompeii/boats to Capri! Highly recomended! ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous Macedonia
- “ Stayed in a double room, very good facilities, hot shower, good location, breakfast included. Just felt the lack of laundry place, but definitely recommended. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil