Hostel Bella Capri
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff was very nice, thanks. But the kitchenet was rather poor. More likely as a place just to sit here than to prepare or even warm food. It was said about the possibility to have coffe or tea any time, but in fact nothing was available. ”
- 29 Nov 2014 Anonymous Russia
- “ A great hostel! Mostly filled with young people. The minute we got in, the front desk guy gave us maps and explained everything. He answered all our questions and showed us where everything we were interested to see is! The breakfast is included - croissant, butter, jam, cereals, coffee/milk...all you need for a nice breakfast! A shared common room and kitchen. Very nice location - 2 min from Castel Nuovo and 2 min from the bus to Pompeii/boats to Capri! Highly recomended! ”
- 13 Nov 2014 Anonymous Macedonia
- “ Stayed in a double room, very good facilities, hot shower, good location, breakfast included. Just felt the lack of laundry place, but definitely recommended. ”
- 22 Oct 2014 Anonymous Brazil