Hostel Blue Planet
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Worst hostel, no value for money, the price is excluding tax and Wi-Fi, so beware people. They charge 5€more for that during check-in. 1 key should be shared with 4 other people which is not practical. Basically if a person arrives at 2am someone needs to wake up and open the door at that time. ”
- 14 Oct 2016 Vikyath India
- “ Too expensive for the the facilities and comfort provided. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Luis Spain
- “ Avoid this dump at all costs. 3$ wifi for 1hour. Only 1 powerlet per room and ours didnt work. No storage for our stuff... Only 1 shower. The staff are incredibly rude and try to nickle and dim you. Do NOT go here. I had a very poor experience. ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous USA