Hostel Blue Planet
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Too expensive for the the facilities and comfort provided. ”
- 24 Jun 2016 Luis Spain
- “ Avoid this dump at all costs. 3$ wifi for 1hour. Only 1 powerlet per room and ours didnt work. No storage for our stuff... Only 1 shower. The staff are incredibly rude and try to nickle and dim you. Do NOT go here. I had a very poor experience. ”
- 24 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Horrible service, old house that was not clean and you needed to pay for everything like wifi etc. real bad experience! ”
- 12 Jan 2016 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Maybe it was because I was at a really nice hostel the night before, but I was definitely not impressed with my stay here. For starters, the light in my room didn't work. The toilettes weren't very clean. And breakfast was three tokens that you could use in a vending machine, but hey the coffee was good. I did meet some really nice German girls, though. So, if you're looking for a cheap place to stay, this could be the place for you. But, I'll never stay here again. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ When we got back to the hostel late night, there were a group of local youngsters (gangs) hanging around outside the hostel. One of them tried to steal our wallet. Luckily we prevented the robbery and there was no serious conflict. At the reception of the hostel, the person who worked there didn't show interest at all at what happened in front of his hostel, he didn't want to call the police nor did he offer any help. Instead he said it's not of his concern what's happening outside his hostel. ”
- 12 Sep 2015 Timur Belgium
- “ No real way to secure belongings. Had to leave building from 11 to 3 every day. WiFi wasn't free. No individual keys for room, had to get key from desk. Just rough all around. ”
- 12 Aug 2015 Anonymous