Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Very nice place to stay and friendly staff. Near located to the old town. Fine events to attend ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Erik Norway
- “ Great hostel and super staff ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Anonymous Brazil
- “ I had a great time here! The staff were lovely and offered some great tips! Cery clean and comfortable and walking distance from everything. I would definitely return! ”
- 28 Jan 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ Bratislava is cheap but this hostel isn't the cheapest one (don't forget you have to pay city taxes 1,60 eur/dag). The hallway to the room was smelly (luckily the room not) even if it was cleaned. BUT the atmosphere is awesome! Really cozy common room(s), with lots of sofa's, good music, superfriendly and helpfull staff - you feel immediately comfortable, even at 4AM in the morning!! I really would recommend this hostel for that! ”
- 26 Dec 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Cool place with apartment-style lodging as rooms. Good chill vibes in the reception area. Walking distance to a supermarket and to the city hall. ”
- 25 Dec 2015 Anonymous Singapore
- “ Alright, let me think ... I stayed so far in more than 10 hostels around Europe, all very well rated, I've seen better hostels ... but... I NEVER met such a friendly staff, they make you feel so welcome, so loving the city (easily fell in love with Bianca and Helena ”
- 14 Dec 2015 Anonymous Israel