Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was very nice! The staf told me everything I wanted to know and more!! Nice hostel, good price. Good hostel if you are traveling alone ”
- 16 Jul 2017 Amy Netherlands
- “ We had a great time at hostel blues. I must mention that the staff at the reception is very friendly. Especially this girl named Magdalena. She was really helpful and gave us some really interesting local options to visit in Bratislava. ”
- 01 Jun 2017 Anonymous India
- “ One of my favorite hostels so far. We arrived and joined the free cooking class that had just started. Staff were really helpful and it was generally a much more relaxed atmosphere than in most other hostels. Also a great kitchen and 1.5l beer for 2.50€! ”
- 25 Dec 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Very nice place to stay and friendly staff. Near located to the old town. Fine events to attend ”
- 26 Sep 2016 Erik Norway
- “ Great hostel and super staff ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Anonymous Brazil