Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really lovely place. Great location (basically we were sightseeing on foot), very nice and helpful stuff. Our room was very cozy and light. If we come back to Prague we will definitely book this hostel again. The only confusing thing is the entrence, because it's inside the restaurant and it is not signed from the outside (apart from the number). ”
- 10 Apr 2014 Katarzyna Poland
- “ Best staff ever! Perfect location and view from the room. Great facilities such as free coffee, tee, printer. No lift, but great to be in a historical building. Long time to have hot water for shower. ”
- 30 Aug 2013 Anonymous Portugal
- “ The location is perfect (at least after you find it for the first time :-)). The staff was really kind and helpful, eager to share some tips. There was nothing to complain about cleanliness. We had everything we needed and for all what you get it's really cheap. We'd surely recommend it everyone. ”
- 11 Jun 2013 Anonymous Poland
- “ Great help by the person greeting us. Good tips about the city and great restaurant suggestions. ”
- 21 May 2013 Manuel Nicaragua