Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I think this may be the only hostel in positano but not sure on that. It is walking distance to the beaches and to town although there are lots and lots of stairs. The atmosphere is great, a lot of travelers sat in the common area to hang out and have drinks. Wifi didn't work in rooms though. The view is gorgeous! ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Nha-Dien USA
- “ The staff was so so so great-!!!!!!!!! ”
- 15 Aug 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ When we booked a private room, we thought (from the pics the hostel advertise itself on web) we have a panoramic room, and when we arrived , we saw that there was no window at all in the room just one door to the 1,5m2 balcony. If we knew this, for a little bit higher money we should get a better room in other hotel. ”
- 06 Jul 2014 Agnes Hungary
- “ Our experience in Positano was so good that we were reluctant to leave. The atmosphere was so relaxing and the location unbelievable. The staff was excellent (eat the gnocchi if you get a chance...smashing!) and very accomodating. I will be back next year for a much longer vacation! ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Debra Canada
- “ We arrived after a 4hour drive on awful roads to hostel brikette. We were told to sit and wait whilst the man checked us in.... 45 minutes later we were told he couldn't find our booking and would call his boss. Turns out they decided to cancel our booking as they don't accept Amex.... I received no notification of the cancellation at all prior to my arrival and the deposit taken by hostels.com was not refunded. The staff gave no assistance to find any other accommodation. Very disappointed. ”
- 08 Jun 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Really lovely hostel with great views and clearly well maintained, but we weren't too impressed with the windowless cell that was the double room with external bathroom that we booked. The worse thing about it was the fact that the smell from the toilet next door came wafting into our room every time the toilet door was left open - which made from an uncomfortable nights sleep! Room was expensive for what it was. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Sophie England