Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Conveniently located 100 meters North of the SITA bus stop so it's easy to access going to/from Sorrento/Amalfi. It is not directly in the city center so be aware you're not right in the action, but it is also quieter. It's a 10 minute walk down/up a steep set of stairs or a 40-50 minute walk along the road. Beautiful views!!! They have excellent breakfast choices, extremely cheap wine and happy hour options & the staff is extremely helpful. The one downside is that wifi is only in the lobby! ”
- 27 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff at the hostel were amzing; very down to earth and helped to foster a fun atmosphere! ”
- 08 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Beyond expectations. Breathtaking view Hard to leave. ”
- 23 Oct 2015 Mya Canada