Hostel Budapest Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Good location and price, ensuite room with shower only - public toilet. Default water temperature and one button handle for shower. Everytime waiting for the receptionist. ”
- 25 Jul 2016 Klára Czech Republic
- “ Good location, lots of places to explore in this area. The facility is good, not always very clean(mostly depending on your roommates) but is far beyond enough under this price. The staffs are friendly and willing to help you. There are kitchens with oven, microoven, fridge, knives, plates, cups... You can use them as you wish, but please clean them after you use, good manner. Wifi signal is stable. The living space is kind of big, a very cozy place. 2016/03/15 ”
- 05 Mar 2016 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ I was fortunate enough to have a very good combination of people in the appartment we shared ... and Saha is a valuable staff member,always friendly and helpful ... the breakfast was great and the atmosphere in the Bali Café was perfect ;) ”
- 04 Nov 2015 Anonymous Germany