Hostel Budapest Center
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel! If you want to stay cheap in Budapest this is a great option! The location is really good, it's in the centre of the city and there are metro and tram station s really nearby. We were placed in a really big room, the bathrooms was really clean and so was the toilet. I would recommend it if you are a student or a backpacker and would like to visit budapest for a couple of days. ”
- 04 Nov 2013 Marguerite Netherlands
- “ Stay at this hostel! The location is excellent (right in the center of the nightlife and shopping area, and only a short walk to the parliament, chain bridge, St. Stephen's cathedral) - there is also a 24 hour supermarket in the same building as the hostel, and a Tesco 5 minutes walk away The hostel is very clean and comfortable - you can stay out late and come in with a key card. The rooms are quiet and it was easy to sleep. And there's a kitchen. Extremely friendly and helpful staff too! ”
- 01 Sep 2013 Zachary USA
- “ Great hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. I highly recommend this hostel :). ”
- 26 May 2013 Anonymous South Africa