Hostel Buffalo Niagara
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Have stayed here a number of times. As usual, the place is still as homey as before. The updated retro décor has just made it much warmer, enjoyable and a wonderful place to relax. Also, Don is a tremendous asset to the hostel; he is very personable and pleasant; definitely a keeper. Keep up the great job, Buffalo Hostel! ”
- 02 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The staff is excellent,extremely nice and helpful.great location. ”
- 20 Aug 2016 Ana Croatia
- “ The staff were really nice and helpful.We enjoyed the place and definitely we'll be back soon.Once again Thank you. I'm not good remembering names but I think her name was nicole,she was really attentive and helpful lady.Good job. ”
- 17 Aug 2016 miguel USA
- “ This is one of the cleaner hostels I've ever stayed in. It's also probably one of the safest. You need a keycard to get anywhere inside the building, and there is a code on the exterior door. Staff were very helpful, and the complimentary instant oatmeal was a welcome alternative to buying breakfast. Internet doesn't reach quite all through the building, but the couches in the lounge are very comfy. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a clean, low-key place to stay! ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I really enjoyed staying at your hostel. Everyone was so nice in greeting tourists and the room was so cozy which I loved the most. I would definitely revisit your hostel if I plan to see the falls again. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 JaePil South Korea