Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One night was enough for us in this hostel. We had some weird people in our room and we didn't receive a key for the hostel. We always had to ring the bell to enter and then one of the staff members came out of the bar next to the hostel to open the hostel door for us. The bathrooms weren't clean and we refused to have a shower. For breakfast they didn't offer sweet things and it was hard to find a clean plate or cudlery. The kitchen was really dirty and we sickened at it. ”
- 14 Sep 2013 Teresa Germany
- “ i came to the hostel in 4 am, but all the staff were sleeping so i had to find another place for the night. but when i came back in the morning they were so nice and the place was so coool i just forgot it. the place has its own bar so the atmosphere in the hostel filled with beer!! the staff was very helpful. ”
- 02 Sep 2013 tzafrir Israel
- “ Hostel with very good location, but little hard to find or enter sometimes because the staff works in a pub and they dont always hear if you ring the bell. Very near to beautiful walking street, the sea garden and the beach. They said breakfast included in the price, but there was no breakfast, and the hostel was pretty messy and loud at night. it was ok experience, but next time I would look for another hostel. ”
- 17 Jul 2013 Anonymous Finland