Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ 1) The hostel is so far from the city center and all the tourist attractions. 2) A member of the hostel's staff didn't know the basic courtesy words in english like "please" or "thank you". The other one was very kind in spite he don't speaks english and he made for us a great macaroni last night I stayed. 3) The rooms didn't had a key so everyone could go inside. 4) There's not a terrace to stay and it was only possible to smoke in the kitchen. 5) The hotel's got a swead and dirty smell. ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Colombia
- “ the staff were really really nice, the location is not that good but there's a metro close by, the room was so good, the common area we liked it a lot, and it's so cheap so it's a really good choice, thanks alex! ”
- 21 Apr 2015 ana maria
- “ hi i had booked through hostels.com and when i arrived to the hostel , he refused to give me the room and said that he had not confirmed anything.its only hostels.com had confirmed my booking not the hostel .so you can walkout from my hostel and go and fine any accamodation by yourself.he didnot even said ( i am sorry).he was a very bad person and think that it was 23:00 in the evening.how difficult for me to find some accamodation at that time. ”
- 24 Mar 2015 imran malik Pakistan
- “ It is better to sleep on streets than to stay in this worst hostel I ever sen in my life. They don't have heating system. I do not recommend to even think about this hostel... ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Pakistan
- “ is ok, but bathroom was'nt clean, not to expensive location near Lambrate ok ”
- 01 Nov 2014 izabela Poland
- “ Guy at reception barely spoke English, couldn't find my booking at first, and charged 2€ more than I expected (and, of course, also the linen charge). I was very tired and didn't argue. He also had no change but gave me a piece of paper with which I received my change at check-out. The room didn't have keys, anyone who walked into the hostel could've gotten in, and the lockers where too small to fit anything but a few valuables. It was an okay accomodation for one night. ”
- 23 Sep 2014 Relana Germany