Hostel Carlos Gardel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The address is not accurate, actually you find an old sign for the hostel at the address listed however it is across the street and a few doors down. So good luck with that since the actual locations has no sign whatsoever. Staff is not overly friendly or accommodating as you usually experience with hostels but I think it's relatively cheap. I would pay a little extra for another nearby hostel in this awesome neighborhood. ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very good!!! Staff is very polite and helpful. The hostel is very well located. The building is brand new and very well decorated, and extremely clean…traditional well done breakfast! LOVED!!! Absolutely RECOMMEND !!! ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Adriana Brazil
- “ It was great! ”
- 28 Aug 2014 Gabriel Canada