Hostel Carlos Gardel
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel was great for us, we found this to be good value for money. The place was clean and tidy, secure, great location near the buses and subway and plenty of restaurant options. Maria the staff member helped us to book a tango show and an airport taxi and gave advice when asked. I would definitely stay here again. Only faults were that the private rooms are actually at a different address across the road which ws not in the address stated and not a very social vibe its very quiet. ”
- 21 Apr 2015 louise New Zealand
- “ The address is not accurate, actually you find an old sign for the hostel at the address listed however it is across the street and a few doors down. So good luck with that since the actual locations has no sign whatsoever. Staff is not overly friendly or accommodating as you usually experience with hostels but I think it's relatively cheap. I would pay a little extra for another nearby hostel in this awesome neighborhood. ”
- 13 Jan 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ They have a nice place and kept my later date reservation. Much appreciated. ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Alexander USA
- “ Very good!!! Staff is very polite and helpful. The hostel is very well located. The building is brand new and very well decorated, and extremely clean…traditional well done breakfast! LOVED!!! Absolutely RECOMMEND !!! ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Adriana Brazil