Hostel Casa Jacaranda
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel Casa Jacaranda was easy, clean and pretty well located within the city. There wasn't much going on at the hotel, but it suited my needs. And at a good price too. ”
- 25 Dec 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Basic rooms but had a good garden to chill out in at the back. ”
- 20 Dec 2013 Anonymous England
- “ When paying with US $, they give you 7 insted of 7.74/$ in the Bank 3 doors away. They charge you 8 when giving the change on $. They do It openly, without any guilt when mentioning It !!! Others do the same There is only a shower for all the rooms that I saw, and If you are tall, you really have to bend down so you don't touch the electric wires !!! From 6.30 AM, they are making omelette and It's like being in the kitchen as the walls are made of plywood. !!! ..... ”
- 05 Dec 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Dirty sheets, small room with no window, awful bed, and breakfast was lousy. ”
- 13 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ This hostel was great! The staff were extremely helpful and friendly, the rooms were good and the breakfast every morning was delicious! ”
- 23 May 2013 Emilia Canada