Hostel Casa del Parque
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ All staff are so kind. Self breakfast pancake is delicious!! It is a comfortable Hostal. I recommend it. ”
- 27 Aug 2013 Anonymous Japan
- “ Good value for money. The house is a bit old and not the most clean but the staff is really friendly and always ready to give a hand. Common kitchen and internet room available. Nice location next to a park, and 15 minutes distance by taxi from the bus station or city center. ”
- 28 Jul 2013 Covadonga
- “ I stayed here for 4 days on arrival in Costa Rica for the first time. The staff helped me out so much in planning my tour of Costa Rica and I would recommend it to anyone who hasnt visited the country before and needs a good base to start. Nice friendly atmosphere right in the historic quarter of the city. Free coffee in the mornings is a nice bonus ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Gavin Australia
- “ In a decent location but that's about where the good ends. The place is a bit ghetto and they had a sort of makeshift check in on a big messy table. Our room was next to this area which we thought would be an issue and it was. The staff were very loud and we had to crank on our music to drown out the noise. The hot water didn't work and they charged $2 each for some smelly towels. We were glad to move to another hostel. ”
- 12 Jun 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Only stayed here for one night but it was perfect. Extremely clean and safe location in San Jose. Right next to the park and an AMPM for a quick stop for food. The dorm room was clean and comfortable and surprisingly quiet for a giant dorm room. ”
- 27 May 2013 Anonymous USA