Hostel Casa del Parque
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Staying here was great and convenient! The staff was helpful and friendly, the gate was secure, and the other folks staying there were considerate. The one thing I have to complain about is that the room was kind of damp! but it's rainy season, so everything in CR is, really. Otherwise the room was comfortable and clean and the wifi was good. :) ”
- 15 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ They were incredibly accommodating, very nice look to it and was located right in the center of the city. The atmosphere was grand too and it was easy to meet other travelers!! Would 100% stay again. ”
- 08 Aug 2016 Anonymous Philippines
- “ Best hostel I have ever been to! Staff were incredibly friendly and welcomed us with open arms, Roger was willing to answer any questions we had and Grace and Miller took time to show us around during their time off.They took the time to answer our questions and ensured that we had a great time during out stay in San Jose. I am incredibly thankful for their willingness to make my friend and I feel at home and safe in our surroundings. Hostel Casa del Parque felt like a home away from home. ”
- 25 Jun 2016 Elizabeth USA
- “ One bathroom with a shower upstairs for everyone is not convenient. I understand not much can be done about that, but the windows are not covered so when you take a shower, you are right there for all to see. Eep! The area was relatively quiet, minus the busses honking constantly starting at 5am, but I am sure that happens all over town. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. I got a day long tour through their recommendations that was well worth the money. Great for the price, thanks! ”
- 23 Jun 2016 Jennifer USA