Hostel Casa del Parque
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is in a stunning building, with a delightful garden patio, (only spoiled by tobaco smoke). Reading material of guide books and beautiful art books were enough for me to want to extend my stay. My only quibbles are the insufficient lighting up in the dorm and the lack of frosted glass in the bathroom, otherwise I loved it plus the resident cat! ”
- 24 Feb 2015 Anonymous England
- “ The hostel building itself was very nice, loved the back patio and the secure gate up front. However after sending two emails to accept the offer to have their "cab service" pick us up from the airport, I never got a response and so had to get my own cab at the airport. Not a big deal, but it's just courteous to respond to emails. The other only main issue I had is that of 6 light bulbs in our room, only one worked. Consider purchasing light bulbs. ”
- 26 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel; clean, secure, convenient to downtown, great value, and friendly knowlegeable owner/operator who was extremely helpful in planning my stay in Costa Rica. Thank you. ”
- 01 Dec 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ A very nice and cozy hostel. You just can walk straight into the centre of san jose. A Nice garden where everybody chills at the end of the day! ”
- 13 Aug 2014 Jart Netherlands