Hostel Casagrande Santo Domingo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I felt safe, and was able to walk to great locations. It was a walk to a nice beach, but worth it. Great price. I would come back. ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, rooms and the beds are some of the best I've ever seen in a hostel before. Great helpful staff, facilities and layout is really cool. Great location. Couldnt recommend this place enough! ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Dan
- “ GREAT location. It's down the street from the ocean and next to TONS of history. Go for a walk while you stay here. FANTASTIC staff. I cannot sing their praises highly enough. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ The 'included breakfeast' was just a coffee... And it would be nice to have a mirrow in the room. ”
- 16 May 2013 Ralf
- “ The hostel itself is very underrated! It has a swimming pool on the third floor and a cool indoor garden. They should really try and advertise it more. They also have a bar close to the swimming pool and a huge projector that is connected to the bar pc. So you can watch whatever you want on big screen. And the staff are great. The area itself is right in the middle of everything. I had a great stay there. It was by far the most surprising hostel I have ever come across. And I have been in many. ”
- 08 May 2013 mark Fiji