Hostel Casagrande Santo Domingo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The guys who run the place do not speak anything besides Spanish. The towels are unclean, the toilet paper was not stocked up. I asked for a Taxi to the airport but they completely dropped the ball on it and caused me a last minute panic ride to the airport. ”
- 27 Aug 2014 Nandan USA
- “ I felt safe, and was able to walk to great locations. It was a walk to a nice beach, but worth it. Great price. I would come back. ”
- 17 Feb 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel, rooms and the beds are some of the best I've ever seen in a hostel before. Great helpful staff, facilities and layout is really cool. Great location. Couldnt recommend this place enough! ”
- 15 Dec 2013 Dan
- “ GREAT location. It's down the street from the ocean and next to TONS of history. Go for a walk while you stay here. FANTASTIC staff. I cannot sing their praises highly enough. ”
- 27 Nov 2013 Anonymous USA