Hostel Casona Poblana
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Definitely one of the best hostels that I have ever stayed. Great location, great staff and great atmosphere. ”
- 02 Jan 2015 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Just one comment: Breakfast should be served earlier. At 8:30 many people have left the hostal, so they need to have breakfast somewehere else. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Daniel Mexico
- “ short walk to zocalo and amparo museum bus to capu on the corner 1 block from cinema tacos arabes downstairs loud music from shop downstairs but ends around 10pm ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Wifi connection could be improved in the rooms ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Jack Australia