Hostel Casona Poblana
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Just one comment: Breakfast should be served earlier. At 8:30 many people have left the hostal, so they need to have breakfast somewehere else. ”
- 15 Oct 2014 Daniel Mexico
- “ short walk to zocalo and amparo museum bus to capu on the corner 1 block from cinema tacos arabes downstairs loud music from shop downstairs but ends around 10pm ”
- 02 Sep 2014 Anonymous England
- “ Wifi connection could be improved in the rooms ”
- 15 Jun 2014 Jack Australia
- “ Casona Poblana n Puebla is a very good hostel Great security. cleanest staff as a good as hostel will be (and stay longer) the thing impress me is the mixture of travels and quest international and Mexican and can be busy still is lot of comfort and space and enjoy the stay ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ The staff was friendly and approachable- very clean and great location! ”
- 15 Mar 2014 Anonymous Mexico