Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I ended up staying with an ex-girlfriend and we re-kindled something, but just for the weekend. cancelation went very well and the hostel staff took care of everything. ”
- 29 Oct 2017 Thomas USA
- “ Nice hostel, nice staff. Clean and safe. Only problem was that the windows would not open, making the air bad/warm during the night ”
- 10 Mar 2017 Erling
- “ I've always been told U.S. hostels are worse than those in Europe, etc., but I was very pleasantly surprised by Hostel Cat. It was incredibly clean and the staff was great. The atmosphere is really relaxed. Most people who stay here stay out late, but are respectful of letting others sleep if they're not going out. The location is obviously not ideal, but I didn't feel unsafe walking alone as a woman at night. The worst you'll get is a couple of cat calls, but the Strip is quite close. ”
- 09 Jan 2017 Alexandra USA
- “ we arrived at the hostel and it had a terrible smell and it was not clean at all. we then went to have a look at the room and it had a stale musk smell. Decided to cancel and was charged a ridiculous cancellation fee. ”
- 30 Dec 2016 Nicol South Africa
- “ My go to place in Vegas! Daily activities and a great social atmosphere! ”
- 02 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA