Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Hostel location was great and the atmosphere really made it. Only thing I didn't enjoy was how incredibly unorganised the staff were, most of them were also very unfriendly and only talked to other staff members. Chandler however was awesome, his pub crawls are legendary. Maybe if other staff made as much effort as he did the hostel would be even better. It doesn't take a lot to smile at someone at the front desk or put your phone away when a guest is asking a question! ”
- 21 May 2013 Laura Northern Ireland
- “ Best Hostel in Las Vegas if you want to party. Staff organize events at nights and it is great if you want to meet people. The facilities are ok, a bit run down but if you are there to party and meet people is excellent. If you are looking for a quiet hostel you are better off going somewhere else. If you have issues with cleanliness,you might be betteroff spending ten more dollars for an hotel room closer to the strip. If you want to party and just need a place to shower and sleep this is it ”
- 09 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ If you choose Hostel Cat for your stay in Vegas you definitely won't be disappointed, It was very secure, the rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff were all friendly and helpful, they organise free or cheap tours every night which are fun and a great way to meet other travellers, meals at night were lovely and only $5, the bus stop right outside makes it easy to get up and down the strip,our favourite Hostel in 5 months, we had a brilliant time and would highly recommend it to anyone.. ”
- 25 Apr 2013 elizabeth England
- “ When you're in Vegas spend the extra money for a hotel. ”
- 20 Apr 2013 Justin Australia
- “ Great hostel to stay in Vegas with easy access to the strip just jump on the bus which is about 20m from the hotel. The staff plan group activitys each night if you feel like making some new friends which is nice plus the rooms are cheap and clean. Top place ”
- 11 Apr 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ Hostel Cat is in a very good position for Fremont St a must see for everyone visiting Las Vegas, the hostel has a very good staff base and they are also very helpful and will pretty much organise everything for you, from tours of the casinos to trips to the Grand Canyon, they are super super efficient at organising. ”
- 27 Mar 2013 David Scotland