Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The furrniture could be more new. I didn't like the clearness too. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Spent 2 nights in this hostel. Everything was really nice, loved the "relaxation" room (free tea, coffee, plenty of space, can heat up water). The beds were really comfortable to. Not much to say really, it's a nice and cheap place to stay, city center is in walking distance, they have their own parking lot, costs 20 euros for 24hrs. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Lithuania
- “ Dirty and dark. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Overall view hostel is fine, price is fits to value, rooms are clean and convenient. Social room is large and full equipped with everything staff you need. The value of the deposit was a bit to high for my wallet(150CZK) ”
- 14 May 2013 Rafał Poland