Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Pretty good, im sure they had air condition as it was never too hot in my room. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous
- “ It is a clean, quiet hostel. Everything in the hostel is great there is just no atmosphere. If your not a big partier than I recommend this hostel. ”
- 23 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel to stay in a good location, minutes from the Main Street in Prague. Staff were all very nice and helpful and went out of there way to ensure we had a good stay. The common room was huge and a great place to chill once you overlooked the old and dated furniture. It was also a great place to chat and meet other guests in the hostel. Overall this hostel was a great place to stay and great value for money. Would definitely stay again. ”
- 04 Jun 2015 Anonymous Ireland
- “ Very good hostel for cheap price, close to all central attractions (7 min. by foot to Vaclavske square). ”
- 12 Mar 2015 Michael Israel
- “ Nice and basic hostel, very good value for the money at a good location. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Sampo Finland
- “ Great hostel. Not the cleanest or nicest, but such a friendly atmosphere! Walking distance of all the main sites, and a metro station nearby so easy to get to places a bit further away. Near lots of restaurants, shops and supermarkets. Nice communal area with kitchen and free tea and coffee etc. Also lockers in room so very safe and secure. Friendly staff too. Would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous England