Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nice and basic hostel, very good value for the money at a good location. ”
- 31 Oct 2014 Sampo Finland
- “ Great hostel. Not the cleanest or nicest, but such a friendly atmosphere! Walking distance of all the main sites, and a metro station nearby so easy to get to places a bit further away. Near lots of restaurants, shops and supermarkets. Nice communal area with kitchen and free tea and coffee etc. Also lockers in room so very safe and secure. Friendly staff too. Would definitely recommend this hostel! ”
- 11 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ The beds were very noisy. One move caused the whole bed to squeak which was uncomfortable. Common bathrooms were not too comfy either. Staff - one lady very unfriendly, the others though were totally fine. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Agnieszka Poland