Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The beds were very noisy. One move caused the whole bed to squeak which was uncomfortable. Common bathrooms were not too comfy either. Staff - one lady very unfriendly, the others though were totally fine. ”
- 13 Jun 2014 Agnieszka Poland
- “ The furrniture could be more new. I didn't like the clearness too. ”
- 31 Jan 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Spent 2 nights in this hostel. Everything was really nice, loved the "relaxation" room (free tea, coffee, plenty of space, can heat up water). The beds were really comfortable to. Not much to say really, it's a nice and cheap place to stay, city center is in walking distance, they have their own parking lot, costs 20 euros for 24hrs. ”
- 12 Aug 2013 Anonymous Lithuania