Hostel Centro Historico Regina
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ After arriving for my private room I had a lot if bags .. I was there for 2 days and had to extend my stay an extra 2 days which I came dôwn payed and extended my stay with reception. However they failed to update these 2 days with hostel.com the next morning they told me I had to check out.. I said no don't think so, I paid last night for another 2 days. They told me no they had another reservation and I had to go ... Considering I do not speak the language and I had 3x50lb bags +2carry ons .. ”
- 02 Sep 2015 chris
- “ The location is close enough downtown, and its easy to orientate oneself around the area. Nice atmosphere. Although very loud at night due to the busy streets outside. ”
- 22 Jun 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Would never stay here again or recommend. On our last night we were informed at 21.30 that we needed to move rooms into the one next door ( which shares a mezzanine) as our room was being fumigated. We had passed reception and spoke to staff earlier and nothing was mentioned.after moving room we were informed that we could move back as our room had been fumigated in the AM with all of our belongings in and not to worry as the staff had moved our stuff. Many people bitten all over and cockroaches ”
- 29 Dec 2014 stephanie England
- “ This place is clean, has friendly & knowledgeable staff and is located near Zocalo. The weekdays stays are fine... but on the weekends, the music from the streets (right next door) blares very loudly until midnight (or possibly past midnight) so if you are an early sleeper, perhaps this place is not right for you on weekends. Weekdays are quiet. The breakfast consist of a roll and a cup of coffee. Wi-fi & internet at computer stations sometimes didn't work. Overall, I recommdns this place. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Simon USA