Hostel Centro Historico Regina
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Would never stay here again or recommend. On our last night we were informed at 21.30 that we needed to move rooms into the one next door ( which shares a mezzanine) as our room was being fumigated. We had passed reception and spoke to staff earlier and nothing was mentioned.after moving room we were informed that we could move back as our room had been fumigated in the AM with all of our belongings in and not to worry as the staff had moved our stuff. Many people bitten all over and cockroaches ”
- 29 Dec 2014 stephanie England
- “ This place is clean, has friendly & knowledgeable staff and is located near Zocalo. The weekdays stays are fine... but on the weekends, the music from the streets (right next door) blares very loudly until midnight (or possibly past midnight) so if you are an early sleeper, perhaps this place is not right for you on weekends. Weekdays are quiet. The breakfast consist of a roll and a cup of coffee. Wi-fi & internet at computer stations sometimes didn't work. Overall, I recommdns this place. ”
- 27 Nov 2014 Simon USA
- “ very good location, about 3 blocks from zocalo and the cathedral, and also very clean. Would come back again! ”
- 05 Sep 2014 dario Mexico
- “ Excelent location (near subway, near Zocalo), the staffs are well informed, nice atmosphere and the bar inside is great and have nice waiters. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Fernanda Brazil