Hostel Che Playa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It's very noisy with the bar upstairs. If you want to party, it's a great place. If you want to sleep, not so much. ”
- 03 Aug 2016 Lucie-maude Canada
- “ The Hostel is minutes away from beach, shops & restaurants, ADO Busstop and ferry terminal to cozumel. I got a free drink voucher on arrival for upstairs bar/lounge. Can be loud at night. Friendly staff that easily let me extend my stay. Free breakfast but didnt have bowls, mugs or spoons. Free towel & linen but not the cleanest. Bathroom in dorm was dirty/smelly. Only cold water for shower. Lockers in room available. Wifi and Aircon worked great. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Clean, with any difficulty and angels as staff. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Anonymous Mexico