Hostel Che Playa
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The Hostel is minutes away from beach, shops & restaurants, ADO Busstop and ferry terminal to cozumel. I got a free drink voucher on arrival for upstairs bar/lounge. Can be loud at night. Friendly staff that easily let me extend my stay. Free breakfast but didnt have bowls, mugs or spoons. Free towel & linen but not the cleanest. Bathroom in dorm was dirty/smelly. Only cold water for shower. Lockers in room available. Wifi and Aircon worked great. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous Germany
- “ Clean, with any difficulty and angels as staff. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Anonymous Mexico
- “ Hostel Che is fantastic for a party atmosphere. they have a bar that gets pretty packed in the evening, and outings to local clubs after every is ready to leave. The staff also are very nice and accomidating however dont know english that well. The only downside is the bathrooms which are not too clean all of the time, also their airconditioner doesn't work well. Over all worth the money. ”
- 13 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA